Dah lama simpan nak jawab tag daripada Mar...ni baru terjawab..
(With Ijlal n Baby-Imtiyaz: Family Day JIM Pusat)
16 facts bout me...(apsallah byk sgt ni Mar...ponek den!)
1. My name? Nurul Arsyiah Abd Halim- in I.C, Nurul- used in formal conversation with formal people...Arash- the comercial name, Yoi- panggilan keluarga di rumah, Sayang- only used by my dearest hubby, Cikgu Arash- My students called me, Ummi- my babies call me
2. Born on the 16th of April 1981. Graduated and married at the age of 23.
3. Favourites: Swimming, creative-writing (pernah menang hadiah sastera siswa 1998 dari DBP), reading (all sorts of materials, from paperbacks to internet), metaphysics, psychology, counseling.
4. Anak pasangan guru (Cikgu Halim and Cikgu Sity Aisyah),2nd child in the family. My eldest sister, Kak Yang (Nazihatul Fikriah) an army doctor, 2nd sister, Ija civil engineering student, 3rd sister, Opai (Uffairrah Abidah), UITM graduate, youngest sister, Nur Atiqah, F5 in MRSM Beseri
5. A mother of three (Wan Rhaidatul Itqan, Wan Hadhinatul Ijlal, Wan Nurul Imtiyaz)
6. Education: SRK Convent Seremban for 6 years(where I got my English-skill), Sek. Men. Agama Persekutuan for 5 years(where I started to wear my hijab and practice Islamic life seriously), Science Matriculation Centre USM for 8 months (express course), Health Sciences Faculty USM (Biomedicine) for 3 years, UM (ongoing post-graduate course)
7. Now teaching Biology F4 and F5, Geography F3, Al-Quran F2,F3 and F4 in SMI Al-Amin, the former school of my hubby
8. Strict and serious when it comes to dicipline matter, obligations and responsibilities. Very independent...(darjah satu dah belajar naik bas awam sendiri...so small at that time...kena panjat kerusi nak picit loceng..hehe)
9. A true member of Jamaah Islah Malaysia, dulu, kini dan selamanya!
10. Things that I hate much: messy place, rats, cokcroaches, slander, gossips and gossiping.
11. Fav food: chocolate and cheese cake, lasagne, laksa kuala perlis
12. Got my driving license at the age of 18 (car and motorcycle)
13. Fav authors: Wilbur Smith, Stephen King, John Gray, Faisal Tehrani, Shahnon Ahmad, Hamka, Azizi Hj Abdullah (I prefer male authors than females...don't know why...maybe they are more practical and dynamic than female authors)
14. 70% extrovert, 30% introvert
15. Natural counselor, always be shoulders to cry on to people but hard to share my problems with other people
16. Last but not least, the country that I want to visit most is Japan...love the culture, love the people...
Supposely, I need to tag another eight people...never mind lah...don't wanna bother them...