Thursday, September 18, 2008

Precious Muhammad..


Went to visit Kak Alia's little precious, Muhammad, today..Muhammad was admitted to ICU last Monday due to prolong seizures...my heart broke to pieces to see little Muhammad fight his way out...wires were all over his body..that's what Kak Alia told me when he first admitted to ICU Selayang Hospital...He is too small to go through all these...a few months earlier he was diagnosed with a first stage cancer...Kak Alia, you're so strong...I wish I could be as strong as you...when my babies was struck with chicken pox I cried my heart out..if something worse happens I really can't imagine my situation...being a mum always makes a person tougher...

Alhamdulillah, Muhammad has been transferred to the paediatrics ward from ICU this morning...CSF screening test showed negative infection also negative septicaemia.. hope he's getting better...be strong little hero!gambatte Muhammad! We all pray for you...May Allah bless you and your strong mummy...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ya allah kesiannya diaa ;/ kecik2 dah kene semua ni. btw,he's so cute. hope he's getting better and boleh sihat mcm other kids. ;D