Friday, September 12, 2008

Macam-macam...

The whole first week of Ramadhan I was on leave from school. Ijlal got chicken pox...highly infectious disease...she was happy the first two days coz she had ummi all for herself...despite her condition she was playful as usual...quite helpful when it was time to prepare for iftar...she waited eagerly by the table watching me chopped the garlics, onions and such...asking over and over, "Ummi, ape ni?" pointing here and there...when bored, she just sat in front of the tv watching her fav cartoon Spongebob Squarepants or Finding Nemo...

Itqan went to her playschool as usual though she kept on begging to stay at home with adik..."Itqan taknak gi school. Itqan nak dok umah dengan ummi. Nanti adik takde kawan...".I just had to send her to playschool to prevent her from being infected..it was not easy to get Itqan to stay away from adik coz, that's her upmost best friend...when it came for the time to apply calamine lotion to adik (just to ease her itchiness)Itqan would voluntarily offer a hand "Ummi, biar kakak tolong sapu...biar kakak tolong sapu ubat kat adik." My sweet Itqan...

Ijlal has regained her health now...As expected, it's Itqan's turn to bear the virus..., it's abi's turn now to look after Itqan...

Abi kena banyak2 bersabar, k?


Itqan & Ijlal: Loving Sisters

.....................................................................................

It is already exceeds 28 weeks of gestation...as my belly swells, I can't hide it anymore behind my hijab or jubah...some of fav questions frequently asked by my students are..

1. "Cikgu, dah berapa bulan dah?"
and I will answer, "Cikgu? Cikgu anta/anti ni dah 27 tahun la!" hohoho...
2. "Cikgu, lelaki ke pompuan?"
and my answer will be; "Lorr...cikgu kan perempuan...tak nampak ke cikgu berhijab dan berjubah ni?" hehehe...

lesson learnt, gunakan struktur ayat yang betul bila bertanya cikgu? ok...hehe

No comments: