Wednesday, April 16, 2008

MAJLIS TAKRIM 2007

Just wanna share a few captured memories of the last Majlis Takrim...For a teacher (well, I used to tell my students, 'I'm your facilitator that will only facilitate you to success...but the rest lies in your own effort') the happiest moment in life is to see the smile of satisfaction and syukur in my students' face when they achieve success...congratulations to Abdullah Hafidz and Fathy Nabila Najla for being nominated as Pelajar Mithali and Mithaliah...keep up the best integrity and sakhsiah...keep on with your effort to be a true Hafidz and Hafidzah...kalau umur cikgu panjang, harapnya sempatlah melihat antuma menjadi pemimpin generasi rabbani pada masa hadapan. Amin...

Posing around with Kak Izan, my true mentor...also one of my best pal...the person who always shares ups and downs with me...the plaque I was holding belongs to her daughter, Afiqah...one of the best students in her batch...


Kak Izan, Fathy Nabila and me...notice the smiling face of Fathy, pelajar mithaliah for year 2007...syok berposing dengan cikgu fizik and biology dia la tu...


Kak Izan, Abdullah Hafidz and me...in the dining room after Majlis Takrim...I told Hafidz...if only I have the daughter with the same age as him, I will not hesitate to propose him to be my son-in-law...hahaha...a complete package of a smart, good-looking, soleh wa musleh rijal...how proud we are as your teachers....


Abdullah Hafidz, my hubby and me...my hubby is Hafidz's naqib for two years...since he was in form 4...semoga ukhuwwah ini akan terus mekar sampai akhirat...insya-Allah...


Abdullah Hafidz and Cikgu Hawa Yasmin...his hard-working add maths teacher...lihatlah betapa bahagianya senyuman seorang guru di samping pelajarnya yang berjaya...tiada harta dalam dunia ni dapat ditukar dengan kegembiraan seorang guru tatkala menerima berita kejayaan anak didiknya...


Sebenarnya, banyak lagi gambar yang nak dimasukkan dalam entry kali cuma tak tertangkap je...huhu...yelah, masing-masing sibuk nak balik sebaik je majlis selesai...hanya ini je kenangan yang dapat dimasukkan...kepada student cikgu yang lain-lain tu, jangan lah kecik ati ye...cikgu sentiasa ingat kat all of you and always pray the best for you...semoga terus sukses dalam iman dan ihsan..

No comments: