Thursday, January 3, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008


What a long time since I last updated this blog...the last entry was last year..2007...what to say...school break means relax...relax...relax...no pressure, no overload-brain-cracker jobs...no strain eyes...no stiff neck...no extra radiation...no nothing....well, relax is just a word...in reality...there's no relax for a tough job as a mum..always rushing here and there...answering lots of 'intelligent' questions from my little Ensteein- Itqan...wiping milk spills...cleaning carpet from smears of chocolate, cakes and ice-cream...motivating adik- Ijlal to keep on practicing walking free-handed...bla...bla...bla...above all I still feel honour to be a mum or 'ummi' to both of my princesses...life feels empty without them..I still remember when Itqan and Ijlal both left for Kampung with my eldest sister...4 days without seeing them seems like four years...every hour seems like months...never ever I sent my princesses away again...what a suffering...can't imagine how a mum feels if she losts a child...nauzubillah..


In this entry, I wanna share a few captured memories of my beloved princesses during the last school break...unfortunately, abi was not in the pictures...just the three of us...so, to those out there who are missing my babies (especially family, friends, and my fellow students) -catch glimpses of them..will ya...




Pantai Puteri, Melaka...the first beach visited by Itqan and Ijlal...note the setting sun beyond the horizon..Subhanallah


Ijlal...enjoying the sea breeze with ummi...

"Ummi, let me down...I wanna touch the sea water...I wanna feel the sand"




Itqan demonstrated role as a loving and caring 'big' sister...

My little princesses

Cayang Ummi...

No comments: