Thursday, September 3, 2009

Good Luck My Dearest Students!

I woke up one morning, feeling dizzy yet still need to be up on feet to prepare for sahur...then, realizing something...made me gasp..Allah, SPM trial begins today!(started on the 2nd of Sept)...it is kind of common when your students are sitting for their examination, the teacher will always has this kinda feeling-of-butterfly-in-my-stomach..

How are you guys doing? Well, this first few days I bet your level of adrenaline is still under control..wait until you see Biology paper (of course constructed by me- the high expectation teacher)...hope that the eye balls will not bulge out of the sockets..hoho...

To my dearest fellow students, I would like to wish the best of luck for your SPM trial...try to do your very best especially for my paper, k? Promise me that all of you will break last year record and make me proud of you...May Allah leads you to success...pass with flying colours and make me the happiest teacher on earth...

Gambatte Kudasai!

No comments: