Saturday, May 21, 2011

A motherly hug and blessings...

Used to be a poem writer, reciter and lover,long ago...when I was a Convent's girl more than 15 years ago...so long, but i believe the skill is still there in me..just need some polishing..well, just wanna share a simple poem that I wrote two weeks ago for a special person that was sent along with a basket of flowers a few days before Mother's Day...

Mother,

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best
We flatter those we scarcely know
We please the fleeting guest
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best

Dear mother,

What have I done?
To hurt that beautiful heart of yours
And let you shed all of those tears
that rolling down your pretty face
Just because I misunderstood
The motherly sigh and gaze you have ever put

Dear mother,
Hurting you means hurting me more,
And the suffering stays like an open sore
So agonizing and painful though
Turns my days into darkness and sorrow

But mother,
I do believe in the tender place
That lies hidden in a mother's heart
that may forgive and hold a space
like a shelter and a shading hut
that will keep me away
from rain, and thunder and snow and heat

I'm so sorry mother...
for hurting you all this while
hope this flowers will bring you smiles
And do accept this sincere apology
from your sincere daughter who is guilty

This coming weekend is your day mother...
The world's celebrating mother's day
And let me be the first to say
Happy Mother's Day my dearest dear!

With lots of loves

No comments: